We employ experienced translators and linguists who are versed with a wide range of content types used in media production. TRAVOD’s linguists have the skills needed to develop world-class media content – including transcreation. This process involves recreating content to suit local markets through subtitling for video and audio work.
All TRAVOD translators and linguists are native speakers and matched to projects based on expertise and industry-knowledge. We want your media campaign to deliver the right outcome with measurable results, so we also offer 24/7 project management services that ensure your media is in good hands.
All our translators and linguists must meet the following strict criteria:
- Native speaker of the target language
- Proven experience as a translator for at least five years
- Relevant translation qualifications in languages and specialist subject matter
- Willingness to take and pass various translation tests; these assessments examine linguistic ability and knowledge of subject matter
- Linguists are continually evaluated on all projects and are only considered part of the TRAVOD team after the successful completion of five live assignments.