We only use translators and linguists who have extensive experience at working within the legal sector. All our legal linguists and translators are highly qualified native speakers who have previously worked in a legal environment. Speed and accuracy forms the basis of our legal work. Our global network of global translators fully understand the translation requirements for complex legal materials developed and possess subject matter expertise in many areas of international law.
All our translators and linguists must meet the following strict criteria:
- Native speaker of the target language
- Proven experience as a translator for at least five years
- Relevant translation qualifications in languages and specialist subject matter
- Willingness to take and pass various translation tests; these assessments examine linguistic ability and knowledge of subject matter
- Linguists are continually evaluated on all projects and are only considered part of the TRAVOD team after the successful completion of five live assignments.