TRAVOD translators working with our IT and software clients have experience and in-depth industry knowledge working within the technology sector. We only use professional translators who are native speakers and familiar with relevant internationalization guidelines for each country. Our teams will work to prevent potential problems occurring in the translation process, such as text expansion and alignment in user interfaces and menus. TRAVOD translators understand the sheer speed that software is developed and released, using agile development cycles. We aim to match and exceed that agility when working with client’s software content. Our 24/7 project management and rigorous QA process supports the overall TRAVOD translation process, ensuring your IT and software projects are delivered with excellence, on time.
All our translators and linguists must meet the following strict criteria:
- Native speaker of the target language
- Proven experience as a translator for at least five years
- Relevant translation qualifications in languages and specialist subject matter
- Willingness to take and pass various translation tests; these assessments examine linguistic ability and knowledge of subject matter
- Linguists are continually evaluated on all projects and are only considered part of the TRAVOD team after the successful completion of five live assignments.