49 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SA +44 207 193 0080

Scandinavian

Affluent, technologically advanced and home to many Fortune 500 companies.

Approximately 80% of the Scandinavian population speaks Danish, Norwegian, or Swedish as their first language, with the remaining 20% speaking Finnish or minority languages such as Icelandic and Faroese.

The countries in the Scandinavian region are affluent, technologically advanced and home to many Fortune 500 companies. Ranked sixth in the world in terms of per capita GDP, the Nordic region is an economic powerhouse that operates on a global scale. Whether translations and localisation are needed for websites, marketing collateral, software, or technical and legal documents, TRAVOD’s extensive network of professionals are experts in the Scandinavian languages.

We help you target your customers in an economically and culturally relevant way, allowing you access to this fascinating, high-performing region. We choose the right translator for your content needs, ensuring that the finished product reflects the nuances of particular Scandinavian linguistic styles.

See Pricing Plans